February 24, 2022

Angular-Redux/Store Missing Dependencies Error

I was trying to use redux in my Angular 11.0.4 application but I was getting error as:

Error: The target entry-point "@angular-redux/store" has missing dependencies 
- redux-devtools-extension

I installed the following dependencies, which helps fix above error:

  • npm install redux --save
  • npm install redux-devtools --save
  • npm install redux-devtools-extension --save

If you get the following error:

  error TS2420: Class 'NgRedux' incorrectly implements interface 'ObservableStore'.
  Property '[Symbol.observable]' is missing in type 'NgRedux' 
  but required in type 'ObservableStore'.

It is because of the versions conflict among redux packages. To fix this, uninstall above packages and install with specific versions. For Angular 11.0.4, I found following packages helpful:

  • npm install --save redux@4.0.1
  • npm install --save @angular-redux/store@^9

No comments:

Post a Comment