In Visual Studio, you can create or delete a single breakpoint by hitting F9, and can delete all breakpoints by Ctrl+Shift+F9 shortcut. It does not provide shortcut keys to disable or enable all breakpoints, but you can define that by yourself.
- Go to Tools > Options popup.
- Enter "DisableAllBreakpoints" in the textbox for Show commands containing:.
- I am using Global option from User new shortcut in: combobox.
- Set focus on Press shortcut keys textbox and hit your shortcut keys you want to set. (e.g. I am using Alt+1)
- Press Assign button
- Now press OK and use your new shortcut keys.(Make sure your newly created shortcut key is selected in Shortcuts for selected command) combobox while hitting OK button.